Operation Ghazab lil-Haq Continues With Full Resolve Against Terrorism: PM Shehbaz

Stay Connected, Stay Informed - Follow News Alert on WhatsApp for Real-time Updates!

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has reaffirmed Pakistan’s ongoing military campaign against terrorist groups, stating that operations are being carried out with full resolve to protect citizens and national stability.

PM’s Visit to Command and Staff College Quetta

Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif visited the Command and Staff College in Quetta on Tuesday, where he addressed faculty members and student officers. He was accompanied by Defence Minister Khawaja Asif, Information Minister Attaullah Tarar, and Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfraz Bugti.

During his visit, the Prime Minister praised the professionalism, preparedness, and sacrifices of the Pakistan Armed Forces. He also paid tribute to the martyrs who have laid down their lives in the line of duty.

Operation Ghazab lil-Haq and Counterterrorism Efforts

The Prime Minister stated that Operation Ghazab lil-Haq is continuing with full resolve against what he described as Taliban-backed terrorist proxies operating from across the border. According to him, the operation is aimed at eliminating terrorist hideouts and dismantling their support networks to ensure the safety of civilians.

He said the campaign was launched in February this year following a series of border incidents and continued security tensions despite earlier ceasefire efforts between Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Officials have repeatedly accused the Afghan Taliban administration of failing to take action against militant groups using Afghan territory, a key sticking point in ongoing diplomatic talks between the two countries.

National Security and Regional Stability

In his address, the Prime Minister also referenced Pakistan’s broader security and diplomatic posture. He reiterated Pakistan’s support for the people of Indian Illegally Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IIOJK) and Palestine.

He highlighted what he described as Pakistan’s responsible response during recent military tensions with India, referring to the 2025 conflict period, which ended after international mediation and a ceasefire agreement.

CDF Asim Munir Says External Terrorism and Propaganda Cannot Halt Pakistan’s Progress

According to the Prime Minister, Pakistan’s armed forces demonstrated restraint, professionalism, and strategic discipline during the confrontation, earning international acknowledgment.

Military Leadership and Security Situation in Balochistan

Earlier in the day, Chief of Army Staff and Chief of Defence Forces Asim Munir also visited Quetta, where he interacted with officers and troops deployed in Balochistan.

He praised the training standards and operational readiness of military institutions and emphasized the importance of adapting to modern warfare challenges, including multi-domain operations and technological advancement.

He further reiterated that hostile elements attempting to destabilize Pakistan through propaganda and proxy networks would not succeed due to national unity and institutional resilience.

Focus on Peace and Institutional Cooperation

The Prime Minister also emphasized military diplomacy and cooperation with friendly countries represented at the institution. He described Pakistan as a “regional stabilizer” committed to peace and stability in the wider region.

He concluded by reaffirming that Pakistan’s sovereignty and territorial integrity would be defended at all costs, while ongoing operations against terrorism would continue without compromise.

Leave a Comment

This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, redistributed or derived from.
Unless otherwise stated, all content is copyrighted © 2025 News Alert.